Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus is now available for free to download and install for students and staff. This software can be installed on up to 5 personal devices.
Steps to download Office 365 ProPlus via Office 365
- Sign in to your college email account via Outlook Web App (OWA)
- Click on your picture or initials on the top right corner of the screen
- From the "My Account" page you can click on Install Office
- The Office 365 package will then download for install on Windows. Mac users can go ahead and click Install
- Once installed, open any of the Office programs and accept the license agreement
o After you have installed Office 365 ProPlus, you will need to sign in periodically to keep the products activated.
What is included with Office 365 ProPlus subscription license?
- Office 365 ProPlus for PC (Office 2016 ProPlus base applications)
- Office 365 ProPlus for Mac (Office 2016 for Mac base applications)
- Office Mobile for iPhone/iPod Touch
- Office Mobile for Android
How many machines/devices can I run this subscription on?
Each subscription license allows you to run Office on up to five machines be it a Mac or a PC. You can also run Office Mobile for Android or Office Mobile for iPhone on up to five mobile devices.
Is this a full version Office?
Yes, this is a full version of Office available on PC. Mac, iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, and Android platforms and are all available for offline use but do not include MS Access.
When will the free subscription of Office 365 ProPlus expire?
You will be licensed for the duration of your course(s) or employment. When you complete your studies or leave your post at Queen Mary your Office 365 email account will be deactivated and you will no longer have access to the free subscription of Office 365 ProPlus.
Do I have SkyDrive and access to Lync?
You will not have access to SkyDrive and Lync but you may save and retrieve files to local disks.