Please find information below on the fundamental changes being made to Malta printing services.
Please note there will be no visible changes to the printer display, therefore releasing your print jobs, copying and scanning will remain the same.
What do I need to do?
Enabling your ID Card
Please note, you will only need to do this once and can be done at any Konica printer across campus.
1. Swipe your ID card on the card reader located next to the print display.
2. You will be prompted to enter your Username and Password on the print display. This is your Queen Mary Username and Password that you use to log into the computers. (Remember, the password is case sensitive so please use the arrow key to switch between uppercase and lowercase where needed)
3. Press OK.
4. When finished, please remember to Sign Out.
Your card is now enabled and ready to use on any HP printer on campus. You can now swipe your card at the reader to access printing. Find out more on Enabling your ID card.
The MyPrint print portal gives you the ability to view your account, transaction history, recent print jobs and those pending release. You can also access Web Printing services as well as printing from a non-managed device (Mobility Print).
1. Navigate to myprint.qmul.ac.uk and enter your Queen Mary username and password to access to portal.
For further information on how to use the additional functionalities, please visit our ITS Webpages.
Printing from a Queen Mary managed device
The new print queue should automatically appear under your list of devices, if this is not selected by default you will need to choose MyPrint_Malta on managedprint.qmul.ac.uk when sending all print jobs. If the new print queue does not appear, please restart your device.
Malta Staff Only
What do I do if the printer driver does not appear?
If MyPrint_Malta does not appear automatically in the list of printers even after restarting your device, please follow the instructions below on how to manually add the printer driver:
1. Navigate to the Windows start menu and search \\managedprint.qmul.ac.uk\myprint_malta
2. You will be redirected to the following window, select Open.
3. This will begin to install the printer driver. Once completed MyPrint_Malta will appear under your list of printers & scanners.