- Service Group: Connectivity
- Users: Students, Staff
Our new ‘Remote Access Gateway’ service allow you to connect to your desktop machines based onsite at Queen Mary.
This service is available to both staff and students. All you need to use this service are:
- Office Desktop PC on campus is a QM Managed Device, a laptop/device off campus with a Wi-Fi connection.
- Multi Factor Authentication– A onetime set-up on the QMUL multi factor authentication (MFA) service.
- To get set up on this service please send a request to our Service Desk. You will be required to submit a brief business case for your request. This allows the team to assess whether this this service best fit your needs.
- Business requirements for the service (i.e. a business case)
- Location of desktop device(s) from and to
Configure Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
In order to access this service you have to configure MFA first. If you already have configured MFA please follow the instructions below to access the service.
Information on how to set up and use this our MFA service can be downloaded from here MFA Instructions [PDF 620KB]. Click here to go straight to the MFA Registration Portal. Please be aware that you will need a separate device with internet connection to complete the set up.
‘How to’ Guide
Step by step guide on how to use the ‘Remote Desktop Gateway’ service please download from here.