Welcome to Blended Teaching and Learning IT Support pages. The guides and FAQs included are intended to help academic staff deliver blended teaching.
Remote Teaching Resources for Staff:
- QMPlus - User Guide - Our web based virtual learning environment provides key course information, learning activities and access to recorded lectures and other teaching sessions.
- QReview - Our system for recording live teaching.
- QMPlus Media - Students can upload videos to QMplus Media and share them with others, either through QMplus, through the QMplus Media web interface or by embedding videos into web sites.
- QMHub - Provides e-portfolio, group work and networking features.
- AppsAnywhere (Working from Home)
- MS Teams - provides a flexible environment where video conferencing, chat, file sharing and many other features will enable you to collaborate and learn.
- BlackBoard Collaborate - information, and User Guide for joining a webinar.
- Digital Workplace
- Cyber Security and GDPR Training - Service Page
If you are unable to find the answer you are looking for, please chat to us. We welcome any suggestions you may have.