To use the QM-Events Wi-Fi service, you will need to request the password from the IT Service Desk following the steps below. Please note, those requesting the password must be a member of staff hosting the conference or event.
The QM-Events wireless network is available across all campuses and the password will change every two weeks.
How to request access
1. Please contact the IT Service Desk by calling 020 7882 8888 or raise a ticket and request the password for the 'QM-Events' wireless network.
2. You may be prompted for the following information:
- Name of the conference or event
- Name of person hosting the event
- Campus where the conference or event is taking place. For example, Bancroft Building in Mile End.
- Start date and time
- End date and time
3. The temporary password will be emailed to the person requesting the service. This password can then be shared with those attending your conference or event.