These are the steps for approving wireless network access for your guest to gain internet access while at QMUL.
- Access to your QMUL email account
- QMUL username and password
Steps for approving or rejecting requests
1. As the ‘sponsor’ you will receive an email when your guest requests visitor access to our QM-Guest wireless network. It will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org and will have details of their request. Please click on the link that asks you to ‘click here’ to confirm or reject the request.
2. On the page that opens, please sign in with your QMUL username and password. Click Log In.
3. You will then be able to click on a button to either Confirm or Reject their request.
4. A new page will open confirming the action and your guest will be notified by email. If the request was approved, they will have access and will now be able to sign in to the QM-Guest wireless network.