- Download certificates by clicking on the following links in turn:
If the file is opened instead of prompting you to download, hit back and click the link again.
- Select Save As... and save the certificate file to your device. You can do this direct to your mobile device, or by downloading the file to your PC and synchronising.
- Open File Explorer, locate the certificate file and click on it. A dialogue box will pop up warning that you are about to install a certificate and asking you to confirm that you want to continue. Click OK.
On some Windows devices, security settings may prevent the built-in installer from installing the certificate. If you encounter problems, please refer to the Microsoft Support website.
Connect to the eduroam network
- Ensure that wireless is enabled on your device.
- In Settings, click on WiFi and select eduroam from the list of available networks.
- Enter your QMUL username followed with @qmul.ac.uk, e.g. 'firstname.lastname@example.org'.
- Enter your QMUL password.
- Leave the domain blank.