- Download the certificate by clicking on this link: Network Support Root CA cert [DOC 1KB]
Connect to the eduroam network
Note: The settings may vary depending on the Android version and the manufacturer.
- Please change the following settings:
- In Settings, select Wireless & Networks and then Wi-Fi Settings
- Now select the eduroam entry in the list
- AP Method: PEAP
- Phase2 authentication: MSCHAPV2
- CA certificate: Browse to the certificate you downloaded earlier
- User Certificate: Unspecified (setting not on all devices)
- Identity: Enter your QMUL username with '@qmul.ac.uk' appended, e.g. 'email@example.com'
- Password: Your QMUL password
- Anonymous identity: Set to blank
- Click the Connect button and then wait until the message Connected to eduroam appears.