Note: To configure your device for eduroam in the most secure manner, please use the eduroam Configuration Assistance Tool (CAT) where possible – see Wi-Fi
- Download the certificates by clicking on these links:
QMUL Root CA [2KB][2KB]
QMUL eduroam intermediate CA [1KB][1KB]
Connect to the eduroam network
Note: The settings may vary depending on the Android version and the manufacturer.
- Please change the following settings:
- In Settings, select Wireless & Networks and then Wi-Fi Settings
- Now select the eduroam entry in the list
- AP Method: PEAP
- Phase2 authentication: MSCHAPV2
- CA Certificate: QMUL Root CA (setting not on all devices)
- Identity: Enter your QMUL username with '@qmul.ac.uk' appended, e.g. 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
- Password: Your QMUL password
- Anonymous identity: Set to blank
- Click the Connect button and then wait until the message Connected to eduroam appears.