These are the steps for creating a single wireless network account for your for visitor to gain internet access while at QMUL.
- Access to your QMUL email account
- QMUL username and password
Steps for creating a single QM-Guest account
2. Enter your QMUL username and password and click Log In.
3. On the page that opens, click on Create New Guest Account from the menu.
4. A form will open and you can enter the details of your visitor and choose how long to activate their temporary account.
NOTE: Fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory
NOTE: You can print the details for your visitor by clicking on Open print window using template… and then selecting One account per page from the drop down menu. Click Print.
7. When you are finished, you can go back to the main menu by clicking on the Back to guests link at the bottom of the screen. To sign out, click on the Back to main link, and then click on Logout.