These are the steps for setting up your BlackBerry for your QMUL email account.
- QMUL username and password
Steps to configure your Blackberry for Office 365
- Click the Settings option on the BlackBerry 10 home screen and then select Accounts from the System Settings page.
- If you have a non-QMUL email account already set up, select Add Account.
- On the Add Account page, select Email, Calendar, and Contacts.
- Enter your QMUL email address (eg firstname.lastname@example.org) and select Next. Enter your password then click Next.
- You may get an error message ‘Invalid email address or password…’ or recommending that you use advanced setup steps.
- Depending on your BlackBerry device, you may need to click I will provide the settings to continue with the set up:
- Select Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync at the top of screen then scroll down ensuring email address and password are already filled in.
- In Description, give your account a name such as QM Email.
- In Email Address, type your full Queen Mary email address
- In the User name field enter your QMUL username including the '@qmul.ac.uk' suffix (eg email@example.com).
- In the Server Address field enter 'outlook.office365.com'.
- Click Next.
- On the next page, specify the information you want to sync, and then select Done. The Saving and verifying your settings message displays.
- You will get a message confirming set up is complete.
- Return to the home screen and access your email to confirm that you have set up your QMUL email account correctly.