Block senders from sending you email - Outlook Web App (OWA)
If you are receiving unwanted emails, you can block the person you do not want to receive emails from. You can add any email address to your blocked senders list to send these emails directly to your Junk folder.
1. Sign into your account on Outlook Web App (OWA)
2. Click on the cog wheel icon, in the top right-hand corner of the page and select Options
3. From the left navigation panel, under Mail > Accounts select Block or allow
4. Under the Block or allow heading, select the Automatically filter junk email option
5. Under the Block Senders heading, type the email address, that you want to block and select +
6. Select Save.
NOTE: To edit or remove an email address from the Blocked senders list, select the item in the list and select the "edit" or "remove" icon accordingly.
Block senders from sending you email - Outlook
1. Open Outlook
2. Right click on an email > Junk and then Junk E-mail Options…
3. On the window that appears select the Blocked Senders tab. You do not need to alter the settings below
4. Select Add…
5. Enter the email address of the sender you wish to block and click OK
6. The email address will appear in your new list
NOTE: You can add approximately 20 addresses to your block list
7. Click Apply, then OK
The email address has been added and the filter will start instantly.
NOTE: We highly recommend revisiting the Junk folder to ensure that emails are not missed or have been relocated here in error.