Recovering deleted items on Outlook
1. Launch Outlook.
2. Select the Folder tab.
3. In the Clean up section select Recover Deleted Items.
4. Click the email(s) you want to recover and then click Restore Selected Items on the window that appears.
Note: This can be found in the top left-hand corner.
Recovering deleted items on Office 365
1. Sign into your account on Outlook Web App (OWA).
2. On the left-hand navigation panel select More.
3. When your account appears right click on Deleted Items and select Recover deleted items…
Note: You may need to accept pop-ups, select the option of Always allow pop-ups from outlook.office365.com and select Done.
4. The Recover Deleted Items window will appear, search for the email you want to recover and select Recover.