The following describes the best route for contacting the IT Services and the escalation procedure for raising any issues.
When should an escalation be initiated?
- If after working through the service level targets and standard support processes you are not satisfied with the level or timeliness of service you have received.
- When there is a tangible adverse impact to your programmatic or operational activities (day-to-day or other).
All escalation requests will be acknowledged and qualified, and will have a designated owner throughout the escalated condition. You will be regularly informed of the progression/status of a resolution plan until resolved.
Do you know who your IT Faculty Relationship Manager is?
- Humanities and Social Sciences: Agnieszka Jankowska (firstname.lastname@example.org or call x7081)
- School of Medicine and Dentistry: Katie Friis (email@example.com or call x2467)
- Science and Engineering: Richard Holford (firstname.lastname@example.org or call x5875)
- Professional Services: TBD
Who to contact