QMUL’s mobile app is available as a native app for Android (version 2.3.3 or higher) and iOS (version 6.0 and above) devices – just search for Queen Mary University of London in your app store It can also be accessed as a web app for other mobile devices, laptops, desktop PCs and Macs via most browsers. You can access the web app at https://qmul.ombiel.co.uk/.
It allows you to do a number of things on the move:
- Check your course timetables on the move
- Log into QMplus and your QMUL email
- Search for and renew library books directly from your phone
- Check PC workstation availability across all of our campuses
- Receive the latest news from QMUL
- Access social media from your School or Faculty, and from Student Services
- Information, news and events from Queen Mary Students’ Union
- Search campus maps for buildings and locations
- A Guide featuring useful links to Student Services and Support
For more information about the app, including a list of frequently asked questions is available on my.qmul.