- Service Group: Teaching, Learning and Research
- Users: Staff, Students
QMPlus is the centralised Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) for QMUL and provides a rich set of tools to support blended learning. QMPlus comprises:
- Moodle Learning Management System
- Mahara ePortfolio and social networking web application
- Turn-it-in coursework submission and plagiarism detection system
- Talis Aspire reading list service
- Gradebook assessment management
- A substantial number of additional plug-ins to support discussion forums, online quizzes, news and alerts and more.
QMPlus also provides a gateway to the Q-Review Lecture Capture system and QMPer On-Line Assessment System (the latter is being piloted by the MBBS programme).
You can find QMplus user guides, screencasts and external links to help you with using QMplus under the ‘Help’ drop-down menu located on the QMplus webpages. Direct links to these resources are located here:
- QMplus for Students http://qmplus.qmul.ac.uk/course/view.php?id=102
- How to Guides for Staff http://qmplus.qmul.ac.uk/mod/page/view.php?id=85646
How to access: http://qmplus.qmul.ac.uk/
How to request this service
QMPlus related requests should be made 5 working days in advance.
There is no cost to the user for this service, but it is a role based service so will need local approval prior to requesting access.
Hours of Service: 24/7/365
Supported Monday to Friday 8am–6pm (excluding bank holidays and university closure days).
This service is dependent on Infrastructure Services