- Service Group: Help, Support, and Policy Service
- Users: Staff
Bristol Online Surveys is a software tool that is accessible online, which allows you to create, share, deliver and analyse surveys. Developed by the University of Bristol, it is widely used by universities and other organisations. These include its use for the delivery of multiple National surveys.
We pay a College-wide licence for the Bristol Online Survey (BOS) software, which any member of QM is welcome use. It allows you to:
- distribute surveys using the surveys.qmul.ac.uk web address;
- use a secure connection;
- use a flexible and accessible product;
- have direct access to the external BOS support team;
- access surveys produced and shared by other users;
- use a tool that has been designed with HE in mind.
How to access: https://surveys.qmul.ac.uk/
How to request the service
Bristol Online Surveys related requests should be made 5 working days in advance
There is no cost to the user for this service, but it is a role based service so will need local approval prior to requesting access.
Hours of Service: 24/7/365
Supported Monday to Friday 8am–6pm (excluding bank holidays and university closure days).
This service is dependent on Infrastructure Services