The IT Lead Team (ITLT) is responsible for implementing the IT Services Strategy. They provide the leadership, direction and decisive action on day to day operational activities. The group makes sure that industry best practice that is value for money is provided to students and staff across the whole university.
The IT Lead Team meets weekly and consists of the following:
- Chief Information Officer – Chair
- Assistant Director Applications
- Deputy Director IT Services
- Assistant Director Research
- Assistant Director IT Operations
- Faculty Relationship Managers