The aim of the IT Strategy Board (ITSB) is to provide overall governance of IT Services and the achievement of the IT Strategy . ITSB is represented by senior members across all areas of QMUL and is accountable to the Queen Mary Senior Executive (QMSE).
The Board is responsible for overseeing the delivery of all IT capital investment projects and ensuring that internal control frameworks are in place to meet business needs and govern IT Services.
ITSB provides strategic direction and guidance to the Director of IT Services and serves as an escalation route to QMSE and Council.
Membership of ITSB includes:
- Member of Council
- Vice Principal (Public Engagement and Student Enterprise)
- Vice Principal (Teaching and Learning)
- Vice Principal (Research)
- Vice Principal (International)
- Vice Principal and Executive Dean (Health) – Delegated to Chief Operating Officer (School of Medicine and Dentistry)
- Vice Principal and Executive Dean (Humanities and Social Science)
- Vice Principal and Executive Dean (Science and Engineering)
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Director of Finance
- Deputy Director of IT Services
The Terms of Refernce (ToR) can be found here: ITSB ToR [PDF 568KB]