For all IT help and support, please contact the IT Helpdesk:
Faculty Relationship Managers
To discuss requirements for new IT systems or services, or planning of large-scale or long-term IT provisioning, please contact your IT Faculty Relationship Manager:
- School of Medicine and Dentistry:
- Institute of Health Sciences Education, Institute of Dentistry: Richard Holford (email@example.com or call x5875)
- The Blizard Institute, William Harvey Research Institute: Agnieszka Jankowska (firstname.lastname@example.org or call x7081)
- Barts Cancer Institute, Wolfson Institute and general SMD related: Katie Friis (email@example.com or call x2467)
- Science and Engineering: Richard Holford (firstname.lastname@example.org or call x5875)
- Humanities and Social Sciences: Agnieszka Jankowska (email@example.com or call x7081)
- Professional Services: TBD
For general enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For High Performance Computing (HPC) or High Throughput Computing (HPC) related support and documentation please visit the QMUL-HPC website: docs.hpc.qmul.ac.uk.
To discuss any of Research IT services or offerings or to see how we could help expedite or enhance your research please contact one of our Research Consultant team: email@example.com.
For Research IT support requests, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.